Tap to Call Directions

Can I file a lawsuit if my loved one passed away from mesothelioma?

A family member may be able to file a wrongful death claim to recover compensation for:

You may also be able to recover compensation for the pain and suffering your loved one faced before death. And in cases of extreme misconduct, you may be awarded punitive damages.

Share on FacebookEmail this to someoneTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+

← Back to FAQ Page

Who we are and what we have done for Navy Vets

The New York lawyers of Belluck & Fox are nationally recognized for helping mesothelioma victims. We have obtained hundreds of millions of dollars for mesothelioma victims, including substantial compensation for Navy veterans and their families.

How we investigate your claim

Our attorneys obtain blueprints of your ship and records showing the asbestos products and equipment on the ship. We connect your disease to specific products made by manufacturers.